Since 2004, my practice has focused on trial litigation. I believe recovering damages in any personal injury or wrongful death claim is particular to each client. In other words, no formula determines the relief a person receives.
When I take on a client to prosecute her claim, I advanced all costs necessary for my client to recover reasonable compensation for the damages a wrongdoer caused
I recognize the intricacies involved in prosecuting a claim involving Colorado's Wrongful Death Act and Survival Actions.
I have handled cases against major trucking carriers that involved both personal injuries and wrongful death.
I have handled and litigated claims against major "box stores" and landowners including claims involving Colorado's Governmental Immunity Act.
I never charge for an initial consultation and I only collect a fee if my client recovers.
- Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Alaska Bar Association
- ID Number: 0312082
- Colorado Supreme Court
- ID Number: 34719
- 9th Circuit
- 10th Circuit
- Alaska State Bar  # 0312082
- State Bar of Colorado  # 34719
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Alaska Association for Justice
- Past Board Member
- The Judge Speak: Civil Court Litigation Do's and Don'ts , Grand Junction, Colorado
- NBI National Business Institute
- I acted as a moderator for a panel discussion between attorneys and judges from the 21st, 9th, and 7th judicial districts.