I offer services in U.S. immigration law worldwide and divorce cases in Puerto Rico. In my immigration practice I dedicate my days to helping couples obtain K1 visas and their corresponding adjustment of status. Waivers (601A), removal of conditions petitions and naturalization procedures are also part of my daily work. I also have hands on experience with employment based immigration as for example, TN and H1B visas. Additionally, I have extensive experience handling U visa petitions. I have helped thousands of people worldwide in their cases in USCIS and U.S. Embassies and Consulates. In my practice in Puerto Rico I handle particularly divorce matters.
- Immigration Law
- Family Law
- Tax Law
Five minute free phone consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, PayPal and ATH Móvil are accepted.
- Contingent Fees
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- University of Puerto Rico - Río Piedras
- York University
- LL.M. (2017) | International Taxation
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Certified Notary
- Puerto Rico Supreme Court
- Attorney's Website - feel free to leave us a message
- Attorney's Immigration Blog