Carl Williams is a seasoned litigator licensed to practice law in Florida, New York and Minnesota with over two decades of experience resolving impending and existing complex legal matters in both federal and state courts.
- Labor and Employment law
- Employer/Employee Non-competition litigation
- Deceptive and unfair trade practices
- Trade secrets infringement
- Corporate governance and disputes
- Contract disputes
- Construction litigation
- Partnership and Shareholder disputes
- Commercial foreclosures and work-outs
- Commercial landlord/tenant litigation
- Lender liability litigation
- Real estate litigation
- Business torts
Carl is also an honorably discharged veteran having served 4 tours of duty in the Persian Gulf.