Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New York
- Law Office of Carl Spector
- - Current
- Presently engaged in the Practice of Law.
- Municipal Prosecutor - Fair Lawn, NJ
- New Jersey Municipal Prosecutor
- Prosecuted all crimes and traffic infractions including DWI/DUI, domestic violence, drug crimes and shoplifting.
- Assistant District Attorney
- Bronx County, New York
- Prosecuted many types of cases from misdemeanors to homicide.
- State University of New York - Buffalo
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. (1986) | Law
- Top New York Lawyers
- Arrive Magazine
- Client's Choice Award 2020
- New Jersey State Bar
- New York State Bar  # 2115954
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- Criminal Cases From Arrest to Trial in New York
- Lorman Education Services Publication
- The Anatomy of a Criminal Law Case , 16 Hour Bridge-The-Gap , City Bar Center for Continuing Legal Education
- City Bar Center for Continuing Legal Education
Websites & Blogs
- Carl Spector Attorney Criminal Law, DWI/DUI Website
- Carl Spector Attorney At Law
5 Questions Answered
- Q. Is it legal for a official to use torture to get you to agree to take a plea?
- A: No, it would not be legal to use torture to get a plea.
- Q. Hi I need a pro bono lawyer for a federal criminal investigation, where i can find it?
- A: There is a Federal Defenders Office in the New Jersey Federal District that you could speak with.
- Q. Hello I live in condominium. I was taking out my garbage and this lady was recording from her condo. I live in NJ.
- A: This does not appear to be a violation of your privacy or the law since you were outside and in a common area.
Contact & Map