Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Louisa Commonwealth's Attorney's Office
- University of Virginia School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- Brigham Young University
- B.A. (2010)
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Board of Directors
- - Current
- Charlottesville-Albemarle Bar Association
- - Current
66 Questions Answered
- Q. How do I get a complete copy of the case files from the commonwealth's attorney, for a dismissed criminal case in VA
- A: The Commonwealth's Attorney's Office is not required by law to give you a copy of your case files, even if the case was dismissed. If you had an attorney, you should contact your attorney to request that he give you a copy of his file.
- Q. an illegal immigrant who works at a store is accused of theft where paid under table. Should store owner report crime?
- A: I would say that the immigrant is more likely to be deported than the store owner get in trouble, especially if the amount stolen is $500 or more because that would be a felony.
- Q. I need to get record expunged. I am low on capital how do I do this?
- A: You should go to your local circuit court and request a petition for expungement. You should fill out the form and pay the filing fee.
Contact & Map