Attorney Bryan Bowen is from Worthington, Ohio, where he was a National Merit Scholar and played volleyball on the 1990 Boys State Championship-winning Worthington High School team.
After graduating from Worthington High School, he attended The Ohio State University, graduating magna cum laude with a degree in History.
Law school followed, at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where Mr. Bowen was awarded the distinction of being named a Public Service Fellow for his commitment to providing legal representation to underserved communities through the Legal Aid Society of Columbus.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Luftman, Heck & Associates, LLP.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law
- J.D. (1997) | Law
- Activities: Public Service Fellow
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- B.A. (1994) | History
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Ohio State Bar
- OVI-II Advanced OVI Detection
- Columbus Police Department
- Certified Instructor
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- Criminal Defense Attorneys – LHA
- 10 Things to Consider Before Pleading Guilty
16 July 2019
- Avoiding a DUI at Red, White & Boom
2 July 2019
- New Law Could Impose Felony Charges on Gun Owners Whose Firearms End Up In the Hands of Children
26 June 2019
- Construction Zone Speeding Tickets and Fines in Ohio: What You Need to Know
5 June 2019
- What Is a “Wet Reckless” Charge, and How Might It Affect My Columbus DUI Case?
13 May 2019
- How Long Does an OVI Stay on My Criminal Record in Ohio?
24 April 2019
- Federal Fraud Charges Filed Against Dozens in College Admissions Scam
3 April 2019
- Federal Fentanyl Bust is the Largest in U.S. History
27 March 2019
- Do I Have a Warrant for My Arrest in Franklin County?
6 March 2019