Attorney Bryan Bowen is from Worthington, Ohio, where he was a National Merit Scholar and played volleyball on the 1990 Boys State Championship-winning Worthington High School team.
After graduating from Worthington High School, he attended The Ohio State University, graduating magna cum laude with a degree in History.
Law school followed, at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where Mr. Bowen was awarded the distinction of being named a Public Service Fellow for his commitment to providing legal representation to underserved communities through the Legal Aid Society of Columbus.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Luftman, Heck & Associates, LLP.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law
- J.D. (1997) | Law
- Activities: Public Service Fellow
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- B.A. (1994) | History
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Ohio State Bar
- OVI-II Advanced OVI Detection
- Columbus Police Department
- Certified Instructor
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- Criminal Defense Attorneys – LHA
- What is Chain of Custody & Why it Matters?
29 January 2020
- Columbus, Ohio Gun Crimes & Penalties
13 January 2020
- Why DUI Breathalyzers Can’t Be Trusted
21 December 2019
- Arrested for Using Skip the Games.com?
10 December 2019
- New Shoplifting Diversion Program in Columbus, Ohio
30 October 2019
- Clearing Old Franklin County OVI Warrants
20 October 2019
- Harshest Penalties for Drug Crimes in Ohio
25 September 2019
- Was Your Child Arrested for Drugs at School?
11 September 2019
- What’s the Difference Between State and Federal Courts?
30 August 2019