Ms. Cline has been serving clients on the Kitsap Penninsula since 2010. She has provided compassionate legal advice and service to individuals struggling financially through her bankruptcy and distressed real estate practice. Additionally, Ms. Cline enjoys a diverse practice including estate planning, business transactions, real estate and contract law.
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- John Kenney & Associates, PLLC
- - Current
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- Towson University
- Client's Choice Award
- Washington State Bar # 42586
- - Current
- Who Should Consider a Chapter 13?
- Poulsbo Bankruptcy
- End of Life Planning and Estate Planning, Estate Planning
- John Kenney & Associates
- Estate Planning Myths People Tell Themselves
23 October 2019
- Why An Estate Plan Is Important For You And Your Family
21 October 2019
- What Is An RLT Or Revocable Living Trust?
15 October 2019
- Why Is Estate Planning Important?
10 October 2019
- 12 Must-Have Legal Documents
5 September 2019
- Sending The Kids To College? Include Estate Planning In The Prep
3 September 2019
- What Are Financial Powers of Attorney?
2 August 2019
- 4 Asset Protection Tips You Can Use Now
25 July 2019
- Will vs. Trust: Which is Right for You?
19 July 2019