Brittany Burgess is a devoted Athens personal injury attorney at Blasingame, Burch, Garrard and Ashley, P.C. who takes pride in being a great listener, always striving to treat every client with the dignity and respect they deserve.
She understands that clients want to be heard and understood, which is why she relies on her outstanding communication skills to create powerful and meaningful relationships with each individual that walks through the door. Part of being a good communicator, according to Brittany, is the ability to explain concepts to the firm’s clients using language that they don’t need special knowledge to understand. This is something Brittany always keeps in mind. Both detail-oriented and efficient, Brittany always seeks new, innovative ways to incorporate technology into her practice. She is flexible and embraces change, two things that serve her well in navigating the often complex legal process.
Brittany attended college at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa where she majored in Philosophy with a minor in Food and Nutrition. After graduating with her Bachelor of Arts, she went on to law school at the Cumberland School of Law of Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama. She graduated with her J.D. before beginning her legal career in Birmingham.
In her first role as an attorney, Brittany worked with the Jefferson County Public Defender’s Office in Birmingham, Alabama. There, she gained an incredible amount of courtroom experience serving as a public defender. The experience also instilled in her great compassion for those members of the community who are impoverished or disadvantaged. Now, at Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley, P.C., she assists clients with an array of personal injury matters, including product liability, mass torts, and wrongful death.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death
- University of Alabama
- Philosophy, Food and Nutrition
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- J.D. (2013)
- American Bar Association
- Western Circuit Bar Association
- Georgia State Bar # 273250
- Alabama State Bar
- Firm News – Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley, P.C.
- $700K for Georgia Man Injured in Semi-Truck Crash
4 November 2019
- Will the Department of Labor’s Updated Overtime Rule Affect Your Business?
2 October 2019
- Fatal Fungus Rampant in Nursing Homes
18 September 2019
- BBGA Welcomes Two New Attorneys
3 September 2019
- Terminally Ill Green Beret Fighting to Sue Military Doctors
14 August 2019
- BBGA Attorney Speaks to EPA Employees About Estate Planning
6 August 2019
- Alzheimer’s Patient Abused by Staff at Georgia Assisted Living Facility/Personal Care Home
2 August 2019
- Public Outcry for Stricter Regulations on E-Cigarettes, JUUL
9 July 2019
- BBGA Attorney Recognized as ‘Lawyer of Distinction’
2 July 2019