Brian McDermottThe Law Office of Brian McDermott
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
Brian McDermott is a former prosecutor from Pittsburgh turned criminal defense attorney and DUI lawyer representing clients in Western Pennsylvania.
If you are charged with a crime or receive a traffic ticket, it can be an extremely intimidating situation. It can severely impact your family, job, finances, school, driving privileges, and, most importantly, your freedom.
Attorney McDermott’s experience, both as an assistant district attorney in Allegheny County and a criminal defense lawyer, provides him with the knowledge and understanding to represent you at every stage of the criminal process.
Before you speak to the police or answer any questions, call or text The Law Office of Brian McDermott anytime at 412-407-7023 to ensure you have a skilled criminal defense attorney to fight for your rights.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 209322
- University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh
- B.A. | Sociology
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 209322
- The Law Office of Brian McDermott