Brian Cunha is an associate concentrating in Workers’ Compensation. He joined Slappey & Sadd in 2011 after graduating, cum laude, from Georgia State University College of Law. While attending Georgia State, Brian served on the executive committee of the Moot Court Team. Prior to attending law school, Brian obtained a degree in political science with a focus in legal studies from Kennesaw State University, graduating magna cum laude.
After working as a clerk for an insurance defense firm that primarily defended workers’ compensation claims, Brian began to focus on gaining experience while helping individuals in need. He worked with Georgia State’s HeLP Clinic, a partnership with Children’s Hospital of Atlanta, where he helped families with children being treated with various legal issues. In the summer of 2010, Brian earned a grant through Emory University to work for the Georgia Advocacy Office, a group charged with advocating on behalf of individuals with mental and developmental disabilities. Brian also interned for the Georgia Hospital Association, where he researched various healthcare issues and how they impacted Georgia hospitals.
Since earning his law degree and joining the State Bar of Georgia, Brian has exclusively represented injured workers against their employers and insurers. Brian is a member of the American Bar Association, the Atlanta Bar Association, and the Workers’ Compensation Claimant Lawyers section of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Slappey & Sadd LLC
- - Current
- Georgia State University College of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Brian Cunha's Website Profile
- Slappey & Sadd LLC Website
- Georgia Injury Lawyers Blog
- Know the Lingo: The Terminology of Your Personal Injury Claim
3 December 2019
- Were You Injured in a Car Accident at Work?
25 November 2019
- Expect an Increase in Traffic this Holiday Weekend
23 November 2019
- Have You Been Misdiagnosed?
21 November 2019
- $34 Million Verdict in Defective Medical Device Case
14 November 2019
- Product Liability Alert: Tainted Juul Pods?
13 November 2019
- Have You Suffered a Head Injury?
11 November 2019
- The Holidays Are Almost Here: Drunk Driving Accident Claims
31 October 2019
- Do I Have to Sue Someone? Do I Have to Go to Court?
30 October 2019