Brenton D. Vincenzes, Virginia criminal lawyer and estate planning attorney, is founder of Vincenzes Law, PLLC, and leads the Vincenzes Law team.
I serve to protect the rights of those facing the criminal justice system in Northern Virginia. Young, old, affluent, indigent, or somewhere in between.
My firm also offers estate planning services, including wills, trusts, and unique planning solutions.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Traffic Tickets
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Fairfax, Virginia Criminal Defense Lawyer: Reckless Driving, DWI, DUI, Assault and Battery, Larceny, and Traffic
- Virginia DWI FAQ: – VA DUI Laws in Virginia by Fairfax Criminal Attorney Vincenzes Law
26 March 2019
- Virginia Refusal Penalties vs. VA DUI or DWI
18 March 2019
- Can I show video simulation evidence to a jury? Explained by Fairfax criminal lawyer
10 March 2019
- Snow: Reckless Driving Laws in Virginia – Weather or Snow related accidents
3 March 2019
- Virginia Marijuana Law Gray Area in 2018: Fairfax Criminal Lawyer on VA Code 19.2-188.1
10 August 2018
- Va Code 46.2-391.2. Administrative suspension – Controversy and error
13 January 2018
- Fairfax Defense Attorneys: 4 charges GMU students frequently face
23 February 2017
- New Marijuana Policy and Laws for Virginia 2017
13 February 2017
- How should a Fairfax reckless driving lawyer object to police radar reliability?
13 June 2016