Brandon C. Foy

Brandon C. Foy

The Law Office of Brandon Foy, P.C.
  • DUI & DWI, Criminal Law, Domestic Violence
  • Oregon
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

I focus on criminal defense and strive to ensure that my clients receive a just and fair outcome. Prior to starting my own law firm I was an associate attorney at Bendixsen Law and served as a Deputy District Attorney with the Umatilla County District Attorney's Office, and as a special prosecutor with the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office.

I have significant courtroom experience on both the defense and prosecution side and have completed many jury and bench trials. During law school at Lewis & Clark I participated in the Lewis & Clark Legal Clinic where I represented clients in various matters including income-tax, landlord-tenant, and stalking orders.

I believe in what I do and take pride in guiding people through the criminal justice process so they can move on with their lives.

Practice Areas
  • DUI & DWI
  • Criminal Law
  • Domestic Violence
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
The Law Office of Brandon Foy, P.C.
- Current
Technical Sergeant
United States Air Force - Air National Guard
- Current
Associate Attorney
Bendixsen Law, P.C.
Deputy District Attorney
Umatilla County District Attorney's Office
Lewis & Clark Law School
J.D. (2015)
Lewis & Clark Law School Logo
University of Alaska - Anchorage
B.B.A. (2008) | Finance
Honors: Cum laude
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Oregon State Bar  # 151817
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
6th Judicial District Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
The Law Office of Brandon Foy, P.C.
Legal Answers
9 Questions Answered

Q. Will they still prosecute me when they allowed me to drive?
A: The local prosecutor reviews criminal citations issued by officers and is responsible for filing them with the court if they wish to pursue criminal charges. The officer likely said it will probably dropped based on prior instances where the prosecutor did not file a DUI case with a BAC at, near, or below 0.05. That said, you should plan on it being filed and contact an attorney as soon as possible for more information and to see how to best proceed with this.
Q. have a felony convictions in oregon for burg 2 one in California for burg 2 20 years ago would like restore gun rit
A: Contact attorneys in Oregon and Washington that practice in expunction/expungement and felony rights restoration. You may need two separate attorneys unless you can find one licensed to practice in both states. I cannot speak for your options under Washington law because I am not licensed to practice law there, but the following is a summary of some of the options you may have under Oregon Law depending on the circumstances: 1) File a Set Aside Motion ("Expunction") under ORS 137.225: eligible applicants can file a motion to have records of arrest and/or conviction for certain crimes to be set aside and sealed. Successful applicants are deemed for purposes of the law to not have been previously convicted, or arrested, cited and/or charged. This is commonly (and incorrectly) referred to as "expungement," with the important difference that the records are "sealed" and not "destroyed". Fees for filing and fingerprinting may apply. 2) File a Motion to Reduce Felonies to a Misdemeanor under ORS 161.705: those convicted of any Class C felony or certain Class A and B felonies can seek to have the court reduce it to a Class A misdemeanor. The applicant must demonstrate to the court that the nature and circumstances of the crime and their history and character show that it would be unduly harsh to continue to sentence them for a felony. No filing fee is required for this motion. 3) Petition for Relief from Prohibition Against Possessing or Receiving Firearms under ORS 166.274: the applicant must demonstrate by clear and convincing evidence that they are not a threat to the public or themselves. All of the above processes may require a hearing, which can sometimes be avoided if local law enforcement and/or the prosecutor's office do not oppose the request. Contact an attorney to discuss these and any other possible options you might have to get this taken care of. Best of luck to you.
Q. What can happen to me?
A: You should not post online about or otherwise discuss this incident with anyone until you speak privately with an attorney. You can seek one out on your own, or you can contact the Oregon State Bar's Lawyer Referral Service. This service can refer you to a local lawyer who might be able to assist you with your legal matter, and entitles you to an initial consultation of up to 30 minutes for a maximum fee of $35. Any fees attorneys charge beyond the initial consultation, however, are not set and must be arranged between you and the lawyer. The Lawyer Referral Service's hours are 8 am to 5 pm Monday-Friday, and they can be reached by phone at (503) 684-3763. You can also complete their Online Referral Request Form at I wish you the best in finding an attorney to assist you and in getting this matter figured out.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Law Office of Brandon Foy, P.C.
163 W Coe Avenue
Stanfield, OR 97875
Telephone: (541) 656-6852
Fax: (541) 656-3016