Free Consultation: (931) 526-3366Tap to Call This Lawyer
Bradford Glenn Wood Jr.
- Divorce, Estate Planning, Business Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
4th Generation Cookeville Attorney that is here to help!
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- English: Spoken, Written
- Lincoln Memorial University - John J. Duncan, Jr. School of Law
- J.D. (2019)
- Tennessee Technological University
- B.S. (2016) | Political Science
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 037701
Contact & Map