Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Workers' Compensation
I provide a free consultation either over the phone or in person for workers' compensation claims. If you need advice on some other kind of legal problem, get in touch-- I will be happy to talk with you for free about it, and refer you to a lawyer I trust who can handle that legal problem for you. We know hundreds of lawyers and are willing to make referrals to lawyers who we know will take good care of our clients and friends.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Many clients use their cards to pay the expenses of the case. Our attorney fees are "contingent" on our obtaining a good outcome for you, and the attorney fees are paid out of your award or settlement.
In workers' compensation claims I charge the standard 25% contingent attorney fee. Case expenses that our firm advances must also be reimbursed by the client, in addition to the attorney fee.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- attorney and owner
- Bollinger Law Firm PC
- - Current
- Bollinger & Piemonte, PC
- Knox, Knox & Freeman
- Campbell University
- J.D. (1988) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Law Review, National Moot Court Competition
- University of North Carolina - Charlotte
- B.A. (1982) | Economics
- Activities: Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity
- College of Workers' Compensation Lawyers
- NC Superlawyer in Workers' Compensation
- Bob Bollinger has been chosen by his peers as a "Superlawyer" every year since 2007.
- Best Lawyers in America, Workers' Compensation Claimants
- Best Lawyers
- Bob has been chosen by his peers as one of the "Best Lawyers in America" every year since 2008.
- North Carolina State Bar  # 15784
- NC Advocates for Justice
- Member; former Chair of Workers' Comp section
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- Unexpected Income Tax Consequences in Settlement Agreements
- First Watch Magazine (WILG members magazine)
- Proving Disability in Accident Cases
- Trial Briefs Magazine
- Certified Specialist in Workers' Compensation Law
- NC State Bar, Board of Legal Specialization
Websites & Blogs
- Our Workers' Compensation, SSD, Unemployment web site
- This is our truck-driver specific workers' compensation website.
Contact & Map