Benjamin WrightWright Law Offices
- Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense, Personal Injury ...
- Arizona, Wisconsin
Attorney Wright earned his J.D. Degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School. Mr. Wright is licensed to practice law in the states of Arizona and Wisconsin, as well as the U.S. District Court of Arizona. Attorney Wright practices in the fields of bankruptcy and debt settlement and will navigate you around any potential problems in a bankruptcy, whether it be a Chapter 7, Chapter 13 or Chapter 11 Business Bankruptcy. Mr. Wright has years of experience in both the bankruptcy and criminal fields of law. Attorney Wright interned for Bankruptcy Judge Martin in the Western District of Wisconsin. He also worked with the Outagamie County District Attorney’s Office.
Mr. Wright worked for two bankruptcy law firms prior to starting his own practice and obtained valuable experience at those firms prior to starting his own practice. By starting his own practice, Ben Wright believed that he could be more effective in helping clients resolve their legal issues. Unlike many of the big bankruptcy law firms in the Phoenix metro area, Mr. Wright believes that clients should have an opportunity to have communication with their attorney and not only a paralegal. Mr. Wright has represented a significant number of clients in both State and Federal Courts.
Mr. Wright is a former member of the Wisconsin Army National Guard. He understands the special circumstances and considerations that members of the military often face in bankruptcy or debt settlement situations.
Mr. Wright is fluent in Spanish and has numerous clients who are Spanish-speaking only.
Mr. Wright always looks for ways to save his clients money and/or valuable assets in spite of a bankruptcy filing through the aggressive use of exemption planning. Contact Attorney Ben Wright and schedule a free consultation today.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Nursing Home Abuse
- White Collar Crime
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
No Win. No Fee for Personal Injury Cases
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Wright Law Offices
- - Current
- University of Wisconsin Law School
- Arizona Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Attorney Phoenix
- Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC - Benjamin Wright
- Arizona Personal Injury News
- Florida Man Faces PPP Fraud Charges for Using $1.9 Million to Buy New Mercedes, Pickup Truck
October 26, 2020
- Avoiding Dog Bites
February 25, 2019
- New Bill to Ban Texting and Driving
February 18, 2019