Ben grew up in the Portland area and attended Central Catholic High School. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Oregon in 2004. He returned to Eugene in 2007 to begin his legal studies. Ben moved back to Portland in 2009 and immediately began working for Dawson and Dawson upon passing the Oregon Bar exam.
- Construction Law
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury Attorneys Portland
- How do I choose a personal injury lawyer?
6 April 2020
- Five Examples of Premises Liability Accidents
30 March 2020
- What is the difference between premises liability and personal liability?
23 March 2020
- Common Causes of Truck Accidents
16 March 2020
- Auto Accident Insurance Claims Process
9 March 2020
- Are you liable for accidents on your property?
2 March 2020
- Accomplished Portland, Oregon Wrongful Death Lawyer
24 February 2020
- Your Portland Workplace Accidents Attorney Team
17 February 2020
- Your Portland Whiplash Injuries Attorney Ready to Hear From You
10 February 2020