B. Micheal Easley is a highly experienced lawyer licensed to practice in the state of Missouri, Southern and Central District of Illinois, and Northern District of Indiana. Micheal routinely represents clients in a wide variety of family law matters, including, divorce, child custody, child support, guardianship and other domestic relation matters. Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. B. Micheal Easley is responsible for the content.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
The first 30 minutes of the consultation are free.
- 8th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Washington University School of Law
- Southeast Missouri State University
- B.S. | Political Science
- The Missouri Bar  # 49260
- Lead Counsel for Family Law
- Lead Counsel
- Easley Law Group