Austin assists Plaintiffs, Defendants, and transactional clients in a variety of matters and disputes. He is uniquely situated to handle opposing counsel no matter the sophistication or size of his adversary. Austin has significant trial experience and has been successful in obtaining favorable verdicts on behalf of his clients in a variety of matters. He utilizes his large law firm experience while drawing on his client-centered results-driven experiences gained at smaller law firms.
Austin prides himself on being accessible to his clients and is committed to pursuing results that exceed expectations. His intent with every person whom he represents is to establish a lasting relationship built on trust and confidence.
Austin is a fourth generation Dallas native. He attended Saint Edwards University in Austin, Texas where he majored in political science. After graduation, Austin attended Texas Tech University School of Law in Lubbock, Texas where he received his Doctor of Jurisprudence and Business Law Certificate.
Austin is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys exploring remote parts of Texas with his bird dog Charlie. In addition, he is an active member in his church and enjoys contributing his time to several non-profit causes in the metroplex.
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24087676
- Hartley Law Firm
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- State Bar of Texas # 24087676
- - Current
- Personal Injury Lawyer near Carrollton, TX
- Q. My 17 year old daughter broke her leg at a roller rink that had no safety rails on the wall is the rink liable?
- A: Premises owners that invite the general public onto thier property, like your roller rink, have a duty to protect against dangerous conditions they knew about or should have known about. Proving the landlord knew or should have known about the dangerous condition is typically the biggest fight in a premises case. I would suggest consulting with a personal injury attorneys as premise liability cases are complex.