Those facing criminal charges in the area of Brooksville, Florida can turn to attorney Ashley Aulls for personal attention to their individual case. At The Law Office of Ashley Aulls, Ashley uses his more than 15 years of legal experience to guide his clients through the stressful and tough issues they are facing. Ashley is a graduate of Georgia Southern University and studied law at Thomas Cooley Law School, where he earned his Juris Doctor in 1997.
For his whole life, Ashley has been surrounded by respected legal professionals. His father has served as an attorney for more than 40 years. One of his uncles was elected as Public Defender, and another served for several years as head circuit judge. Ashley is following their example and has already begun a promising legal career for himself. His experience and comfort with the legal system allows him to help his clients with confidence and an ability to minimize their stress.
Ashley chose to pursue law in order to help those facing some of the direst situations of their lives. Many of his clients are first-time offenders, and the criminal offense process can be especially over-whelming for them, so Ashley strives to keep communication open and goes the extra mile to seek out a positive resolution in every situation.
When not serving his clients, Ashley enjoys golfing and spending time with his family. His law office supports local events like Law Week and the Blueberry Festival, and Ashley enjoys contributing to his community.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- The Law Office of Ashley Aulls
- - Current
- Florida Public Defender's Office
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Georgia Southern University
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida State Bar # 101990
- - Current
- Working with a qualified criminal lawyer in Hernando County, FL
- 2017 House Bill 949 -Driving Under the Influence
27 March 2017
- Florida Stand Your Ground Law
20 March 2017
- Medical Marijuana Helps Patients With No Other Options
3 November 2016
- Resolving Retail Theft Charges in Hernando County, Florida
4 August 2016
- Celebrate a Safe St. Patrick’s Day 2016 in & around Brooksville, FL
16 March 2016
- Do I Have to Submit to Sobriety Tests at DUI Checkpoints?
14 March 2016
- Juvenile Diversion Programs for Marijuana Offenses
3 March 2016