ARTURO TRAFNY is an associate attorney with The Health Law Partners, P.C. Mr. Trafny received his J.D. from Chicago-Kent College of Law, where he received various honors, including a CALI: Excellence for the Future award for legal writing as well as a Top Associate Award for trial advocacy. While attending Chicago-Kent College of Law, Mr. Trafny conducted research on "The International Law Implications of Imposing a Border Tariff on Mexico" and presented his research at La Academia del Pueblo, an academic conference at Wayne State University.
Mr. Trafny graduated Magna Cum Laude from Wayne State University, where he received a B.A. in Political Science with a co-major in International Studies. While attending Wayne State University, Mr. Trafny conducted research in Mexico City, Puebla, and Oaxaca City, Mexico on "The State of Democracy in Mexico Following the Fall of the PRI" leading up to the 2012 Mexican presidential election. Mr. Trafny presented this research at La Academia del Pueblo.
Prior to joining The HLP, Mr. Trafny volunteered a considerable amount of time at the Legal Aid and Defender Association, Inc. (LADA) in Detroit, Michigan.
- Health Care Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Health Law Partners, P.C.
- Law Clerk
- Law Offices of Dennis M. Forman
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Wayne State University
- State Bar of Michigan
- Arturo Trafny's Website Profile
- The Health Law Partners, P.C. Website
- Health Law Attorney Blog
- Bill Allowing ‘Remote Pharmacies’ Passes MI Legislature
10 January 2020
- OIG Launches Redesigned Hotline Website
25 November 2019
- Robert S. Iwrey Selected as a 2020 DBusiness Top Lawyer!
18 November 2019
- HLP Named to ABA Health Law Section Top 10 Law Firms for 2019-2020
8 November 2019
- Governor Cuomo: Additional Protections for New York Consumers from Surprise Medical Bills
23 October 2019
- Stark, AKS, and CMP Reforms on the Horizon with New HHS Proposed Rules
9 October 2019
- CMS Issues New Rule to Strengthen the Ability to Stop Fraud
4 October 2019
- Robert S. Iwrey and Arturo Trafny Publish White Paper Discussing Licensure Requirements & Ramifications in Michigan
26 September 2019
- Jessica L. Gustafson to Co-Host Strafford Webinar September 25, 2019
19 September 2019