Claimed Lawyer Profile
Over twenty-three years of diversified legal experience. My practice areas include: Foreclosure Defense, Estate Planning, Real Estate, and Personal Injuries. Call for free consultation!
- Foreclosure Defense
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Claims
- Real Estate Law
- Personal Injury
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Managing Attorney
- Arnold M. Bottalico, Attorney At Law
- Operating and managing a small legal practice concentrating in the areas of real estate, business organizations, civil litigation, family law, estate planning and contract law.
- Senior in-house counsel
- Fidelity National Title Insurance Company
- Managed and investigated a wide range of title claims for the northeast region. Formulated and articulated legal opinions on real property issues pertaining to gaps in title, priority of liens, adverse possession, easements, covenants/restrictions, capacity of parties to convey, mortgage and mechanic lien foreclosures, Article 15 proceedings, boundary/description/survey matters, trusts/estates, bankruptcy, fraud, and forgery. Drafted denial of coverage, reservation of rights and tender of defense letters. Directed and oversaw outside counsel regarding litigation which included pleadings, discovery, depositions, motions, hearings and trials. Managed cases involving allegations of bad-faith practices, declaratory judgment actions, class actions, and appeals. Negotiated settlements, conducted examinations under oaths of insureds, pursued recoupment and asserted claims against Lloyds of London as well as against errors and omissions policies. Engaged in all aspects of insurance law and had significant dealings with NYS Department of Insurance.
- SHAPIRO & KREISMAN
- Represented over seventy-five banking institutions in the area of mortgage foreclosure for this heavy volume foreclosure law firm. Handled all phases of foreclosure litigation from inception to trials. Caseload consisted of over five hundred and fifty contested and uncontested foreclosures. Heavy motion, court, and loan workout experience including modifications, forbearances, reinstatements and settlements.
- GOLDEN WEXLER & SARNESE, P.C
- Represented numerous financial institutions in a variety of transactions from cooperatives to residential and commercial real estate transactions, including construction loans, purchases, refinancings and mortgage modifications, consolidations and extensions. Performed all preparation for closings, including review and preparation of loan documents, review of title insurance policies, and independently conducted closings on behalf of banks. Performed all aspects of pre-trial preparation in foreclosure and civil litigation proceedings, including pleadings, motions and court appearances. Provided general legal advice in the areas of real estate, commercial transactions and bank compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
- Hofstra University
- American Bar Association
- - Current
- NYS Bar Association
- Pro-bono counsel to Superstorm Sandy victims
- Activities: Provided legal advice to New York State Residents affected by Superstorm Sandy.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
Contact & Map