Tony is an energetic attorney whose approach to the practice of law is extremely client focused. He prides himself on communicating with clients openly and often, being extremely responsive to their needs, anticipating issues that may arise, and providing appropriate advice and counsel. Currently, he focuses his attention on the representation of clients in both civil and criminal traffic matters.
Tony was born and raised in Bremerton, Washington. He earned his B.S. in Economics from the University of Washington. After earning his B.S., Tony headed east to Spokane, where he earned his J.D. from Gonzaga University School of Law. He was admitted to the Washington State Bar in 2011. He has also been admitted to the U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington. He is a member of the Tacoma BAR association.
Tony’s legal career began in the Kitsap and Spokane County Prosecutor Offices where he worked in both District and Superior Court. These experiences help bring a unique perspective to current cases, having worked from both sides of the table. Tony came to our office in October 2012, desiring to enter private practice at a reputable and well-known firm focused on both civil and criminal traffic matters.
When away from the office, Tony enjoys spending time with his family and friends, working out, playing recreational sports and attending occasional concerts.
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Garguile Law
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Law Offices of Barbara Bowden
- Gonzaga University School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- University of Washington
- B.A. (2007) | Economics
- Washington State Bar # 44829
- - Current
- 15 Reasons A Speeding Ticket WILL NOT be Dismissed
- Garguile Law Blog
- How to contest a traffic ticket in Washington State, Beginners guide to DOL and ticket issues, Kent Municipal Court
- Washington State Tolls & Failure To Pay Toll Traffic Tickets
28 November 2019
- Washington State Camera Ticket Laws
25 September 2019
- HOV Infractions Face Increased Fines In Washington State
18 August 2019
- What Is A WA HOV Traffic Ticket?
22 February 2019
- Is a Traffic Lawyer Worth It?
13 February 2019
- How to Handle Your Teen’s Traffic Ticket on an Intermediate License
26 January 2019
- Moving Versus Non-Moving Violations
6 December 2018
- Why You Should Hire A Traffic Ticket Lawyer For Your Speeding Ticket
16 November 2018
- 15 Reasons A Speeding Ticket Will Not Be Dismissed
2 July 2018
In this video I explain what a deferred finding is in Washington State and briefly explain when you should use one.How to respond to a Traffic Ticket in Washington State
In this video, I give a brief description of the three ways you can respond to a traffic ticket in Washington State. You can either pay, mitigate or contest your ticket, but remember you have to choose one of those options within 15 days.