From FUN WORK to LEGAL WORK (Personal Injury, DUI/DWI/Criminal Defense, Juvenile Law, Landlord-Tenant Law, and Education Law)
After 30 years of creating FUN as a founder, shareholder, Director, Vice-President and General Manager of FUNWORKS! Family Fun Company in Modesto, CA, I sold my interest in FUNWORKS! to achieve my childhood goal of becoming an Attorney. After graduating law school and passing the California Bar Exam, I now practice law in the 209 Area Code including Stanislaus, San Joaquin and Tuolumne Counties.
Today, I represent clients in my firm, AG LAW,
(1) who have been physically injured by another person (Personal Injury Law);
(2) who are in trouble with the law due to drug and alcohol addiction (Criminal Law, DUI Defense and Juvenile Defense);
(3) who are being mistreated in a public school as either a student or teacher (Education Law);
(4) who are Juveniles who are in trouble with the law (Juvenile Delinquency Law), and:
(5) who are tenants/renters with property owner-tenant issues (Real Property Law).
Know your rights and speak to an Attorney, first! Any statement made to law enforcement officers, insurance companies, schools, and other parties can be used against you. Don't say anything and call AG LAW!
Let me put my years of real world business experience, education and legal knowledge to work on your case.