AF Legal & Consulting Services is a business and commercial law firm with an office located in Beaverton, Oregon. AV Preeminent-rated* attorney Ann L. Fisher works closely with clients in a broad range of matters related to the development of business strategies, contract review, enforcement, and negotiation, real estate matters, and when necessary, litigation.
Prior to establishing her solo law firm, AF Legal & Consulting Services, Ms. Fisher honed her business litigation skills as an attorney in house, in a boutique commercial practice, and a multi-state business law firm. She was a pro tem judge for eleven years which gave her a broader view of legal issues.
On her list of prior clients are closely held businesses and a Fortune 500 company. Her extensive experience includes:
• Drafting and negotiating contracts
• Buy-sell agreements
• Drafting company policies
• Providing solid legal advice in other business matters
• Reviewing real estate agreements and leases.
• Enforcement of Commercial Rights and Remedies
• Commercial Debtor-creditor issues.
In addition, attorney Ann L. Fisher developed an intimate knowledge of the energy industry that only adds to an already impressive legal career.
With more than three decades of experience focusing on business and real estate issues, state and federal regulatory matters, resource development, and transmission issues, she is well known in legal profession and energy industry.
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- energy, renewables, transmission
- contract enforcement
- contracts and transactions
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Special Consultation reviewing with the client the issues in their case, potential strategies, and an overview of the applicable law for $300.
- 9th Circuit
- Oregon District Court
- Washington Federal District Courts
- English: Spoken, Written
- AF Legal & Consulting Services LLC
- - Current
- Willamette University College of Law
- J.D. (1983) | Law
- Oregon State University
- B.S. | Liberal Arts
- Oregon State Bar Association # 840459
- - Current