Angelo MarinoExperience and skill count-38 years as a Board-Certified Trial Lawyer
- Consumer Law, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury
- Florida, Ohio
I have been a Board-Certified Civil Trial Lawyer for 38 continuous years, and practice both state and federal courts. I have represented clients in Broward, Dade, and Palm Beach counties, throughout Florida, and in other states.
I graduated with honors from college and graduated from The Ohio State University Law School in 1972. While at Ohio State, I won the Nathan Burkan Award and placed first in Moot Court competition.
I have appeared on local TV and national talk shows, such as Voice of America. I have provided professional information and advice to the public in the areas of personal injury, class actions, and consumer law.
I have been and remain a Florida Bar Member advisor to lawyers who need advice in personal injury and other areas of law.
I am an active member of the Florida Bar and a member of the Federal Bars. I have argued before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, and the Federal Claims Court.
I am an AV Preeminent rated lawyer by Martindale-Hubble (their highest rating), am listed in Super Lawyers (The Super Lawyers selection process is based on peer recognition and professional achievement, and only 5% of Florida lawyers earn the honor.), selected to become a member of The National Association of Distinguished Counsel (top 1% of attorneys), maintain a superb 10 rating from Avvo, have been a member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers, and am a member of the Million Dollar Trial Lawyers group on LinkedIn and a member of Scribes, The American Society of Writers on Legal Subjects.
I have been involved in cases that literally changed the way certain products were made because I demonstrated they were improperly and dangerously made.
I have handled class action cases against gun manufacturers for faulty design leading to millions of dollars in settlement.
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
in many instances
in many instances, free consultation
- 11th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Angelo Marino Jr. P.A.
- - Current
- I have been practicing personal injury law for 50 years and have Board Certified in Civil Trial Law for 39 years. Less than 5 % of all lawyers have achieved this status. I handle all personal injury cases, including but not limited to auto accidents, truck accidents, slip and falls, product liability cases, medical malpractice, nursing home, and other cases involving personal injury. I am licensed in the state and Federal Courts of Florida and have handled cases in other states.
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Moot Court winner and Nathan Burkin award
- Florida State Bar  # 151934
- - Current
- Many professional organizations
- - Current
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law
- Florida Bar