Angelica’s primary goal is to assist clients in navigating the complex legal system so that you and your family come through your transition on solid footing, while minimizing the associated emotional toll that family law and probate matters can generate. Angelica's experience in family law, estate planning, and probate help her effectively represent her client's interests.
Angelica has experience in helping clients draft their wills, drafting powers of attorney, and probate administration. In addition, Angelica has experience in assisting clients with divorce, suits affecting the parent-child relationship, paternity, modification of custody and visitation, and termination and relinquishment of parental rights.
Angelica has dedicated herself to understanding and knowing the law, the facts of her client's case, and the range of possible outcomes. She believes that it is only after knowing each of those that she can effectively convey the risks and potential results and guide her client’s to make the right decision for their cases, their life and their family.
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Attorney at Law
- The Ashmore Law Firm, P.C.
- SMU Dedman School of Law
- Named 2019 Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Angelica Farinacci is a top-rated attorney practicing in the Dallas, Texas area. Providing legal representation in Texas for a variety of different issues, Angelica Farinacci was selected to Rising Stars for 2019.
- State Bar of Texas # 24075616
- Attorneys Serving the Community
- Committee Member
- - Current
- Dallas Bar Asssociation
- - Current
- Dallas Young Lawyer's Association
- - Current
- Dallas Hispanic National Bar Association
- - Current
- The Importance of Legal Planning, Dallas, Texas
- Women's Courage Support Group
- Angelica Farinacci and Lori Ashmore spoke about the importance of legal planning to protect loved ones and assets to the ladies in the Women's Courage Support Group in Dallas, Texas.
- State Bar of Texas Admission
- State Bar of Texas
Angelica Farinacci enfoca su práctica en planificación patrimonial, sucesiones, y tutela. Las áreas de práctica de Vanessa Sheppard son: derechos de familia, divorcio, custodia deProbate Checklist
The probate process in Texas can be very time consuming and emotionally draining. To help streamline the process, we have compiled a checklist that includes the most important items that you should have before filing for probate.
- Q. TEXAS - hot to calculate 30 days summer possession
- A: I would start by being clear on what your Order says and if it begins and ends at 6:00 p.m. then I would count one period of 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. as one day and that may be why you are ending up at 32 days instead of 30. I hope this helps.
- Q. What can we do if the Lawyer we have is not responding to our calls/emails
- A: I am so sorry you are dealing with this. My suggestion is that you demand, in writing, an update and accounting from this lawyer as a starting point. If they do not respond to the written demand, I would then consider looking for counsel who can assist by substituting in and asking that lawyer for your file. I hope this helps.
- Q. My brother passed in TX. No will, no spouse, adult children. Estate valued -$3k. How do I avoid probate?
- A: I would definitely suggest speaking to a probate lawyer in your area. A Small Estate Affidavit may be a viable option if there are no debts. Another option may be an Affidavit of Heirship but that will strongly depend on what the company/institution that is holding the estate funds will accept. I hope this helps!