With over 15 years of experience in the areas of workers’ compensation and personal injury cases, Attorney Angela Johnson has become a great contribution to George Sink, PA Injury Lawyers. After passing the South Carolina Bar Exam, Johnson worked as an Assistant Public Defender, joining a larger personal injury firm in 2000 and transitioning to George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers not too long after. Since transitioning into the firm, Johnson has familiarized herself with a broader range of personal injury cases so that she can be a part of helping clients through their hardships, representing each one until she sees that justice has been made. Her years of experience in the field of law have allowed for her to meet people in every walk of life, allowing her to be compassionate through every case she represents. Preceding her career in law, Johnson attended Coker College, where she obtained her B.A. in 1995. She continued her education at the University of South Carolina School of Law, earning her Juris Doctorate in 1999. Johnson is now a member of both the South Carolina Trial Lawyers Association and the Charleston County Bar Association.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- South Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers.
- - Current
- Bluestein, Johnson & Burke, LLC
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- J.D. (1999) | Law
- Coker College
- B.A. (1995)
- South Carolina State Bar # 16690
- - Current
- South Carolina Trial Lawyers Association
- - Current
- Charleston County Bar Association
- Angela J. Johnson Profile
- South Carolina Workers' Compensation
- Recent Blog Posts
- George Sink, Sr. Hosted the Boys From Windwood Farm Home for Children, Inc. for Lunch and Meet and Greet
9 August 2019
- South Carolina’s Speeding Problem
23 May 2019
- Know These Stats to Help Stay Safe on Chatham County Roads
5 March 2019
- Take the “Stay Afloat Challenge” and Help Our Local Coast Guard Members Stay Afloat During the Government Shutdown!
23 January 2019
- South Carolina Safety Tips for Holiday Driving
12 December 2018
- 5 Reasons to the Thankful for Seatbelts!
21 November 2018
- New Safety and Registration Laws for South Carolina Moped Drivers
19 November 2018
- CHECKLIST: What You Should Ask Your Doctor After a Car Accident?
25 September 2018
- When to Visit a Doctor for Your Neck Injury
18 September 2018