Andrew R. Walter is a criminal defense attorney in Elkhorn, Wisconsin. Andrew has represented hundreds of Walworth County criminal defense and DUI cases. Andrew's wins and favorable plea agreements have been featured in The Milwaukee Journal, The Janesville Gazette, and Wisconsin Law Journal.
Andrew also handles criminal appeals throughout Wisconsin and has been selected as lead attorney in several prominent Wisconsin appeals that have resulted in wins for his clients.
Call Andrew for a free consultation about your case.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Walter Law Offices
- Arizona State University
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Pedrick Scholar Moot Court Appellate Advocacy Award
- Activities: Moot Court, ASU Civil Practice Clinic
- Walworth County Foreclosure Mediation Program
- - Current
- Activities: Chosen by circuit court judges to serve as mediator in foreclosure cases.