Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Assistant District Attorney
- District Attorney of New York
- Brandeis University
- Albany Law School
- Editor-in-Chief, Albany Government Law Review
- New York City Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association Legal Referral Service
- Panel Member
- State Bar of New York  # 5096144
Articles & Publications
- Albany's Decade of Corruption: Public Integrity Enforcement After Skilling v. United States, New York's Dormant Honest Services Fraud Statute, and Remedial Criminal Law Reform
- Albany Law Review
Websites & Blogs
- The Law Firm of Andrew M. Stengel, P.C.
- Legal News From The Law Firm of Andrew M. Stengel, P.C.
93 Questions Answered
- Q. My boyfriend got caught manufacturing meth and got an A2 felony. We hired my boss and my boss later had it out for me,
- A: It is difficult to withdraw a plea unless there is a valid reason. Speak directly to a defense attorney about the issue.
- Q. What should i do?
- A: Possibly. You didn't write what the charge is. In any event, you should speak to a criminal defense lawyer.
- Q. I have had a DWAI misdemeanor conviction, a DWI conviction, and am facing a second DWI conviction within 25 years.
- A: DWAI is a traffic infraction and not a misdemeanor. More facts are needed to answer your question, like the time between the criminal DWI conviction and the new DWI-related charges.
Contact & Map