Andrew Lynch has been helping Arizona businesses resolve debt and other legal issues for nearly a decade. The firm has a unique approach to business debt, helping clients negotiate and settle debt without bankruptcy. We also defend & settle credit card lawsuits and debt buyer lawsuits.
Mr. Lynch attended the University of Iowa and graduated from college in only 3 years with a B.A. in Philosophy and Psychology in 2000. He went directly to law school at the University of Iowa College of Law, which is one of the nationâs top ranked law schools by U.S. News & World Report. He graduated with distinction, obtaining his J.D. in 2003.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- University of Iowa