Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AGold
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- White Collar Crime
Additional Practice Areas
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I do offer flexible payment plans that work with your budget.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Bennett & Catsadimas, P.C.
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Ball State University
- B.S. (1994) | Political Science, Psychology, Business
- Client's Choice Award
- Indiana State Bar  # 20788-45
- Lake County Bar Association
- - Current
- Activities: Criminal Defense section
- Porter County Bar Association
- - Current
- American Inns of Court, Calumet Council
- Master of the Bench
- - Current
- Prosecutor Perspective in OWI cases and substance abuse treatment, Fall Conference, Nashville, IN
- Panel discussion for Introduction to Courts, Ivy Tech College
- Panel discussion on Criminal Justice System, the role of the Police, Prosecutor and Defense Attorney, Criminal Law class
- Ivy Tech College
Websites & Blogs
- Andrew L. Bennett's Website Profile
- Bennett & Catsadimas, P.C. Website
553 Questions Answered
- Q. Will I do jail time for a possession of marijuana under 20 grams
- A: You should contact an attorney who is familiar with the county where your case is pending. Jail is always a possibility, however, an attorney can protect your rights and interests, as well as possibly negotiate a resolution to the case where you would not have to come back to IN to conclude the case.
- Q. What does order granting petition to revoke probation mean?
- A: It means either the probation or the prosecutor filed a petition revoke a person's probation for violating a term of probation. The court granted the filing of the petition and either a summons or a warrant will be issued.
- Q. Can I still get a weapons permit if I have a class a misdemeanor charge for domestic violence.
- A: If you have a conviction for a domestic battery there is a brady disqualifier that will prevent you from obtaining a gun permit. Depending on how long ago the conviction was you may be able to have it expunged. Consider speaking with a local criminal defense attorney.
Contact & Map