As a former Assistant District Attorney in Westchester County, Andrew gained valuable experience while handling countless felony and misdemeanor cases. While an Assistant District Attorney he prosecuted a variety of criminal cases including murder, drug sale & possession, assault, DWI, theft and many others. Also, while a prosecutor he coordinated various investigations with state and local law enforcement, developing relationships he still maintains today.
Now as a criminal defense attorney Andrew has defended all types of criminal investigations and offenses including complex white collar crimes, million dollar thefts, grand and petit larcenies, assault, drug offenses, sex offenses, DWI/DUI, gun possession charges, or many other criminal actions. Andrew’s approach is aggressive and he skillfully defends those in New York State and Federal Court.
Andrew has a full understanding of various court programs such as TASC, Willard drug treatment, the WAVE Program and other programs related to violence and/or drug and alcohol use.
Andrew has represented various professional clients such as school principles, teachers, law enforcement officers, executives, recording producers, business owners, stock brokers and others with various employment or licenses that may be threatened by a criminal arrest or conviction.
In addition to criminal defense Andrew represents various clients in matrimonial and family law court proceedings. This includes prenuptial agreements, separation agreements and divorce matters both contested and uncontested. In family court Andrew regularly represents clients in matters involving child support, paternity, custody, visitation, orders of protection and relocation proceedings.
Andrew is a graduate from the State University of New York College at Brockport where he graduated with academic honors. He studied both criminal justice and political science obtaining a bachelors degree.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Traffic Tickets
- White Collar Crime
- CPS Investigations and Fair Hearings
- Free Consultation
All Initial Consultations are FREE
- Credit Cards Accepted
All Credit Cards
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat Rate, Hourly Rate and Payment Plans available
- New York
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Proto, Sachs & Brown
- Western New England University School of Law
- J.D. | Criminal Law and Family Law
- Activities: Moot Court Team and intern at Local District Attorney's Office
- State University of New York - College at Brockport
- B.S. | Criminal Justice and Political Science
- Honors: Honors Graduate, Criminal Justice Honor Society
- Client Satisfaction Award
- Westchester County Bar Association
- New York State Defenders Association
- New York State Bar
- Federal Court - Southern District of New York
- - Current
- Defense Strategies for Drug Crimes
- Aspatore Publishing
- Strategies for Defending DWI Cases in New York
- Aspatore Publishing