Andrew J. Walker
- Products Liability, Business Law, Personal Injury ...
Andrew J. Walker joined the Jones Fussell law firm after graduating from LSU’s Paul M. Hebert Law Center, which he attended on a full tuition scholarship. While in law school, he was named a Dean’s scholar, and received CALI Awards in White Collar Criminal Law, Family Law, and Comparative Health Law.
Andrew is practicing commercial and casualty/personal injury litigation. He has experience representing clients in disputes involving real estate property, contracts and leases, intellectual property, employment matters, and redhibition claims. He has represented plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal courts in a variety of personal injury cases. Andrew also assists businesses with intellectual property registrations, entity formation, and drafting contracts. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Louisiana as well as the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- 5th Circuit
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
- Louisiana State Bar  # 39056