Andrew J. BoloyPalm Beach County, FL Business Litigation and Personal Injury Attorney
- Business Law, Personal Injury, Intellectual Property ...
Andrew J. Boloy, Esq. is an Associate at Pike & Lustig, LLP..
Andrew focuses his practice on Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Law, and Personal Injury.
He received his Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern Shepard Broad College of Law in May 2018 and a Bachelor’s Degree from Florida Atlantic University in December 2013 graduating with a major in Political Science. While attending Florida Atlantic University, Andrew interned for the Office of Criminal Conflict and Civil Regional Counsel in Fort Pierce, Florida where he assisted the defense in a high profile capitol murder trial. Prior to law school, he worked in the entertainment industry as a booking agent, and manager for prominent artists and celebrities. While in law school, Andrew worked as a law clerk at three regional law offices assisting with cases involving alcohol beverage law, personal injury, and insurance defense matters.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Free Consultation
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 1018487
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Nova Southeastern University
- The Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Division - The Florida Bar
- Palm Beach Young Professionals