Andrea represents clients in all areas of family law, including divorce, legal separation, annulment, custody and visitation, support, and complex property division.
Andrea understands the impact a divorce and other family law issues can have on people’s lives and is committed to provide support to litigants with family law issues, while explaining the law to them and advocating for the best results possible.
- Family Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Argyris Mah, LLP
- Senior Associate
- Mello & Pickering, LLP
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- University of California - Santa Barbara
- B.A. | Psychology
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Family Law Executive Committee of the Santa Clara County Bar Association,
- California State Bar # 259385
- Andrea Mah's Website Profile
- Argyris Mah, LLP Website
- San Jose Divorce Lawyer Blog
- Divorce Apps
2 August 2019
- Co-Parenting – What Parents Should Know About Raising Their Children Together, After a Divorce or Separation
20 June 2019
- Judge vs. Commissioner – Is There a Difference?
26 February 2019
- Nesting / Birdnesting – Easing the Impact of Divorce on Children?
7 January 2019
- Pet Custody and Visitation
3 October 2018
- Emergency Screenings In A Child Custody Dispute
6 August 2018
- Incentive to Hurry Up and Get a Divorce?
9 July 2018
- Pros and Cons of Using a Private Judge in Your San Jose Divorce Case
26 June 2018
- “Live In Divorce” – The New Norm in California?
21 June 2018