Claimed Lawyer ProfileGoldBlawgsearch
Anastasia Cowan pursued her undergraduate degree at Ohio State University. She was a resident advisor, a member of the Golden Key International Honor Society, and a member of the Women’s Glee Club.
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina
- Arnold & Smith PLLC
- - Current
- Mental Health Attorney
- Council For Children's Rights
- Solo Practice
- Synergy Legal Staffing
- Black Letter Discovery
- Capital University
- J.D. (2010)
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- B.A. (2006) | English
- North Carolina State Bar
- National Association of Counsel for Children
- Child Welfare, National Wells Conference
- Board Certified Specialist in Child Welfare Law
Websites & Blogs
- Anastasia Cowan's Website Profile
- Arnold & Smith PLLC Website
- Charlotte Criminal Lawyer Blog
- Does the Coronavirus Pandemic Increase or Decrease Crime Rates in Charlotte, North Carolina?
25 March 2020
- Building a Defense When Facing Felony Drug Charges in North Carolina
18 March 2020
- What are Mitigating Circumstances for Crimes in North Carolina?
11 March 2020
- Can North Carolina Police Use Facial Recognition to Make Arrests?
4 March 2020
- Defenses to a Failed Breathalyzer Test in North Carolina
26 February 2020
- Charlotte Woman Pleads Guilty for Filing False Tax Returns
19 February 2020
- This is the Deadliest Street in Charlotte, NC, in Terms of Crime
12 February 2020
- Should You Turn Yourself in When There is a Warrant for Your Arrest in North Carolina?
5 February 2020
- How an Apology can be Perceived as Confession and Lead to Criminal Charges
29 January 2020
Contact & Map