Going through a family law matter can be a very stressful time and Amy is here to be your advocate through the process. Amy is an Associate Attorney in our Springfield Office who will provide you with diligent, professional representation.
Amy obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Missouri-St. Louis. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor at the Paul M. Hebert School of Law at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge and returned to serve the people of her home state of Missouri.
Amy enjoyed being the Chair for the St. Jude Walk/Run in Springfield for 2018. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her dog, watching NASCAR, and walking on nature trails.
- Family Law
- Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
- J.D. (1998)
- The Missouri Bar # 51718
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- Springfield Divorce & Family Law Blog
- Protecting your separate property
12 September 2019
- How do courts determine a child's best interest?
30 August 2019
- Challenging a prenuptial agreement
17 August 2019
- Meeting health insurance needs following a divorce
1 August 2019
- Can grandparents in Missouri seek visitation rights?
22 July 2019
- How can I cope with a divorce I didn't want?
6 July 2019
- Is gaslighting a problem in my marriage?
22 June 2019
- Knowing when an alimony award may be likely
10 June 2019
- Managing summer vacations while coparenting
26 May 2019