Amanda concentrates her practice on corporate and business law, estate planning and business succession planning, real estate law, and tax issues.
She lives in West Bend and is actively involved with several groups in the local community, including the Albrecht Free Clinic and West Bend Noon Rotary Club.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Schloemer Law Firm, S.C.
- - Current
- Amanda concentrates her practice on corporate and business law, estate planning and business succession planning, real estate law, and tax issues.
- Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP
- Advised clients on corporate and business transactions regarding the structure and use of Delaware business entities, including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and statutory trusts. Assisted in providing third-party legal opinions concerning Delaware’s corporate and alternative entity statutes, the Delaware UCC, and other applicable laws. Drafted organizational documents for Delaware business entities, contracts and agreements in a wide variety of transactions, treatise updates, articles on amendment to Delaware’s corporate and alternative entity statutes, and memos on topics related to various corporate litigation and transactional matters.
- Judicial Intern
- Circuit Judge Dolores K. Sloviter, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Wrote memos addressing resentencings, dismissals for failure to state a claim, motions to withdraw as counsel, CJA vouchers, res judicata issues, ineffective assistance of counsel claims, evidentiary issues, and Constitutional claims.
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- J.D. (2014)
- Honors: Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (Site Coordinator & Tax Preparer), Journal of Law & Public Policy, (Executive Editor), Health Law Society (President), Tax Law Club (President), Environmental Law Society (Treasurer), Mediation Pro Bono Project (Site Leader), Pro Bono Bankruptcy Project, Pro Bono Research Project, Wills for Heroes
- Lawrence University
- B.A. (2005) | Biology, Psychology
- Honors: Dean’s List, Lambda Sigma, Psi Chi, Mortar Board, Sigma Phi Epsilon Balanced Man Award, NCAA Academic All-Conference, National Fastpitch Coaches Association All-America Scholar-Athlete
- Activities: NCAA Soccer & Softball, Delta Gamma
- State Bar of Wisconsin # 1103193
- Washington County Bar Association
- Schloemer Law Firm, S.C.
- Schloemer Law
- CLIENT ALERT: The SECURE Act Impacts Retirement & Wealth Transfer Planning
13 January 2020
- 2019 Year In Review & 2020 Commitment
26 December 2019
- Attorney Amanda N. Follett Honored by Wisconsin Law Journal
11 December 2019
- Estate Planning & Addiction: Trusts for Beneficiaries with Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Concerns
13 November 2019
- Divorce and Estate Planning
14 October 2019
- Avoiding Lawsuits under the Federal Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Overtime Pay & Rise of Class Action Lawsuits
15 September 2019
- Estate Planning for Mixed Families and Second Marriages
14 September 2019
- Attorney Amanda N. Follett named Rotary Club of West Bend Rotarian of the Year
6 September 2019
- Seller Pitfalls in M&A Transactions: Key Considerations to Protect Yourself in the Sale of a Business
15 August 2019