Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- DUI & DWI
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- White Collar Crime
Free over-the-phone consultation to see if you have a case and if the attorneys at The Shapiro Law Firm are a right fit for you.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees are either a fixed rate or are hourly depending on the type of case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New York
- 2nd Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Shapiro Law Firm, LLC
- - Current
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- J.D. (2012) | Criminal Law
- Honors: Cum Laude,
- Activities: Moot Court
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. (2009) | Political Science & Sociology with a Sub-concentration in law, criminology and deviance
- Activities: Michigan in Washington Program, Sigma Delta Tau
- State Bar of New York
- New Jersey State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- The Shapiro Law Firm, LLC Website
11 Questions Answered
- Q. Hello for my sake I over stay my visa for six months and am engage to an American man. What can I do to get documented
- A: Get married and he can file a marriage petition for your Green Card. Contact an experienced immigration attorney for help.
- Q. Do I have to go over old ground when applying for my i-751 in relation to question 20 when I submitted everything before
- A: Yes you must answer every question honestly. Even if you already told immigration about it before. Immigration knows about your previous criminal offense and if you answer that question "no," your application will be denied and you will most likely be placed in immigration proceedings. I suggest you contact an experienced immigration attorney to assist you with the filing as even a minor criminal offense can be problematic.
- Q. Can a refugee with an I-94 who has not been here long enough to get a green card apply to bring her husband to US?
- A: Yes. There is a petition for relatives of refugees that you can file to bring him here fairly quickly. I recommend you contact an experienced immigration attorney to assist you. Best of luck.
Contact & Map