- Divorce, Family Law, Estate Planning ...
Alyssa Marie Recek is an attorney of Hoover Kacyon LLC. Alyssa graduated from the University of Akron in 2012 with a Bachelor’s in Political Science. Ms. Recek then graduated from the University of Akron School of Law in 2016 with her Juris Doctor and is currently finishing her course work for her Masters in Business Administration, also at the University of Akron. Alyssa is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association and the Akron Bar Association.
As an attorney, Alyssa focuses her practice on family law, representing individuals in Divorce and Dissolution matters, as well as custody and visitation matters. Alyssa has tried cases in which settlements could not be reached between the parties in many different counties from Summit County to Ashland County. Alyssa also works with clients that wish to minimize the involvement of the Court in their affairs by crafting and negotiating agreements in the best interests of her clients. In addition to her work in the family law field, Alyssa also practices juvenile law. Alyssa has represented parents, grandparents and third parties in various juvenile courts in custody and visitation matters. Additionally, Alyssa serves as a Guardian Ad Litem in Summit County, advocating for children’s best interests, giving her a different perspective of issues that potential clients may face.
Alyssa has also gained experience practicing Education Law under Attorney Elizabeth Grooms Taylor. Alyssa has represented Various Boards of Education across Northern Ohio in proceedings before County Board of Revisions, helping to ensure School Boards continue to get the appropriate funding via property taxes.
Alyssa also takes interest in practicing other areas of law such as Estate Planning, Small Business Representation and Real Estate. Alyssa has experience in drafting Wills, Living Wills, Durable Power of Attorneys, and Healthcare Power of Attorneys for her clients to ensure that their affairs are in order.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Juvenile Law
Free half hour initial consultations are offered.
- University of Akron School of Law
- J.D. (2016) | Law
- University of Akron
- B.A. (2012) | Political Science & International Business
- 2018 Rising Star- Family Law
- American Institute of Legal Advocates
- State Bar of Ohio  # 0095863
- - Current
- Akron Bar Association  # 991420
- - Current
- Activities: New Lawyers Group; Domestic Relations Group