Alysan practices entirely in the area of personal injury law with an emphasis on auto accidents and medical malpractice.
Alysan is often called upon by fellow attorneys to act as guardian ad litem (GAL) in personal injury cases involving injuries to children. In that capacity, she works to protect the interests of the child. She is honored to have other attorneys place their confidence in her as GAL as it is a considerable responsibility in cases involving injuries to children.
Her entire practice is geared around helping personal injury victims and their families. Alysan takes this responsibility very seriously and does her absolute best to make sure that victims and families are treated fairly in what for the client can be a very daunting, confusing and frustrating process of dealing with insurance companies.
For personal injury matters, there is never a fee for a case evaluation nor is there ever attorney fees unless she recovers for her clients.
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Contingent Fees
All personal injury and wrongful death cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. With very rare exception, costs are taken out of the recovery with no obligation to client for costs unless there is a recovery.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Free Initial Case Review
- New Mexico
- Collins & Collins, P.C.
- Duke University
- J.D. | Law
- University of Texas - Austin
- B.A. | Philosophy
- New Mexico State Bar
- New Mexico Injury Attorney Blog
- NMCD Guards and Staff: Legal Claims for Lack of Preparation and Response to COVID-19
25 March 2020
- New Mexico Corrections Department Unfit to Handle COVID-19 Crisis
18 March 2020
- Utter Indifference and Incompetence at NMCD Endangering New Mexicans
16 March 2020
- Legal Claims for Bad Faith or Malicious Reporting of Child Abuse
24 February 2020
- Driver’s Duty to Pedestrians
20 February 2020
- Negligence Per Se in New Mexico Auto Accidents
30 January 2020
- Immigrant Workers Have Same Rights as Others in Work Accidents
15 January 2020
- Ride-Hailing Accident Claims
6 January 2020
- Cruel and Dangerous Presumption of Malingering in Prisoner Medical Care
31 December 2019