Alysan practices entirely in the area of personal injury law with an emphasis on auto accidents and medical malpractice.
Alysan is often called upon by fellow attorneys to act as guardian ad litem (GAL) in personal injury cases involving injuries to children. In that capacity, she works to protect the interests of the child. She is honored to have other attorneys place their confidence in her as GAL as it is a considerable responsibility in cases involving injuries to children.
Her entire practice is geared around helping personal injury victims and their families. Alysan takes this responsibility very seriously and does her absolute best to make sure that victims and families are treated fairly in what for the client can be a very daunting, confusing and frustrating process of dealing with insurance companies.
For personal injury matters, there is never a fee for a case evaluation nor is there ever attorney fees unless she recovers for her clients.
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Contingent Fees
All personal injury and wrongful death cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. With very rare exception, costs are taken out of the recovery with no obligation to client for costs unless there is a recovery.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Free Initial Case Review
- New Mexico
- Collins & Collins, P.C.
- Duke University
- J.D. | Law
- University of Texas - Austin
- B.A. | Philosophy
- New Mexico State Bar
- New Mexico Injury Attorney Blog
- Train, Pay and Staff Guards to Reflect the Importance of the Job
2 September 2019
- How in the World Did New Mexico Corrections Department Lose Accreditation from These Folks?
31 August 2019
- Understaffing in New Mexico Prisons Contributes to Inmate Suicides
13 August 2019
- Trucking Accidents: File Suit, Ask Questions Later
7 August 2019
- Civil Conspiracy to Harm Immigrant Detainees
8 July 2019
- Atrocities at the Border: Follow the Money
4 July 2019
- Medical Crisis in Immigrant Detention Facilities
1 July 2019
- Emergency Medical Care and Emergency Transport in New Mexico’s Prisons
19 June 2019
- Profit Margins, Negligent Prison Medical Care and New Mexico Taxpayers
14 June 2019