Allissa McDonald MyersGrace Legal Offices
- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence ...
Allissa McDonald Myers brings her ambition and passion for helping her clients get the resolution they need to Grace Legal Offices. She is dedicated to providing confidence and reassurance to her family law clients in their most challenging moments.
Allissa's legal career kicked off when she interned with the Honorable Jeffery D. Wright in the Court of Common Pleas of Lancaster, where she assisted with the creation of the Lancaster's Veterans Court.
Throughout Law School, Allissa had the privilege of working at the Temple University Legal Aid Office as a Certified Legal Intern where she was able to directly serve underprivileged clients with their legal matters free of charge under supervision of a licensed attorney. Allissa also had the opportunity to intern at Women Against Abuse, a non-profit organization dedicated to aiding the victims of domestic violence. In addition to preparing legal documents, Allissa communicated with clients, served as a courtroom advocate for victim witnesses, and observed court proceedings in Family Court and the Domestic Violence Unit of the Criminal Justice Court.
Later, Allissa worked at the Rocco Law in Philadelphia under attorney James A. Rocco, Esquire. As a Law Clerk, she researched and drafted several appellate briefs adjudicated by the Pennsylvania Superior Court and honed her legal writing skills.
After passing the bar, Allissa joined the Law Offices of Jennifer J. Riley in Blue Bell, PA as an associate attorney where she represented clients in Family Law and Civil Matters. She counseled clients regarding their legal options, prepared legal documents and Allissa fiercely advocated for clients in court.
Allissa has been serving clients throughout central Pennsylvania since January 2022, and she is so excited to bring her skills, expertise and compassion to Grace Legal.
Allissa and her husband are happy pet-parents of 2 pitbulls and 1 grumpy black cat. Allissa loves cooking for friends and spending time with family.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- English: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- Grace Legal Offices, PLLC
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- The Law Office of Jason R. Carpenter
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- J.D. (2019)
- Temple University
- B.A. (2016) | Political Science and Philosophy
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association  # 327779
- - Current
- Grace Legal Offices Website
- About Allissa McDonald Myers
- Divorce with Grace Legal
- Custody with Grace Legal