When my children ask me what I do, I tell them, "I help people." I love helping people. Our firm only represents real people and does not represent large corporations. My philosophy is that large corporations exist purely to make money and have no soul. When the core of one's existence is simply profit and there is no soul to engage one's conscience, wrongful conduct is probably close at hand.
My grandfather and father have been great influences in my life and practice. My grandfather, Curtis Stewart, was a coal miner who, at great personal risk, helped John L. Lewis organize the coal miners' union. Black lung killed my grandfather. Black lung is preventable. All the coal mines needed to do to protect coal miners from balck lung was to care more about people than they did about profits. Alas, that didn't happen and many miners died too soon.
My father, Curtis J. Stewart, spent his working career as a law enforcement officer. He taught and lived out a life valuing honesty, character and integrity above money and position. Together with my mother (married 55 years), they live out these principles today.
These two men laid the foundation for what our firm stands for, fights for and believes in. We'd love to hear your story and find out if we can help you.
- Consumer Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Allen Stewart, P.C.
- - Current
- University Of Arizona
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- University of Arizona
- Dallas Bar Foundation Fellow
- Dallas Bar Foundation
- Texas State Bar # 19202030
- - Current
- Conducting Plaintiff's Voir Dire, National Benzene Conference
- Personal Injury Trial Law
- Texas State Bar
- Board Certified Personal Injury
- Texas Board Of Legal Specialization
- Who Does the Texas Lemon Law Cover?
10 November 2019
- 2019 GMC Sierra piece
20 October 2019
- Foreclosure In Texas
7 October 2019
- Leased Vehicles and Lemon Laws
26 September 2019
- How Does the Lemon Law Work
22 September 2019
- What Does The Lemon Law Protect
16 September 2019
- Why Do You Need a Lemon Law Attorney?
5 June 2019
- Allen Stewart, P.C. Wins $21.4 Million Verdict in Benzene Trial
3 April 2019
- Common Lemon Law Myths
28 March 2019