I have lived in and attended university in Canada, New Zealand and the US. I have degrees in history, political science and law. My practice is focusses on real estate law, business law, commercial and residential landlord tenant law and cross border legal issues.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Credit Cards Accepted
I'm open to discussing various fee structures.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Washington State Bar Association  # 29119
- Washington State Bar Association