Alicia is a native of the Washington Metropolitan Area, born in Washington D.C. and raised in Montgomery County, Maryland. Alicia received her B.A. in Political Science with Honors at the University of Maryland College Park. She later attended The George Washington University Law School in Washington, DC, and graduated with honors. She was admitted to practice law in the State of Maryland in 2004. Since being admitted to the bar, Alicia has been practicing family law.
Alicia is the proud mother of a high school CAP student at Blair High School. In her free time she enjoys theater, music performances, and tennis.
- Family Law
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contact for details
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Bours & Lucero, LLC
- - Current
- Associate Partner
- Lustig, Gudis & Lucero
- Barkley & Kennedy Chtd
- University of Maryland - College Park
- B.A. | Political Science & Government
- with Honors
- The George Washington University Law School
- J.D. (2004)
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers Magazine
- Lawyers of Distinction
- 2018, 2019
- 10 Best Under 40
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- 2016, 2017, 2018
- Top 10 Attorneys Under 40
- National Academy Of Family Law Attorneys
- Women's Bar Association of Maryland
- Activities: Montgomery County Chapter
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Activities: Family Law Section
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current
- Bours & Lucero, LLC Website
- Alicia R. Lucero's Website Profile
- Bours and Lucero Law Blog
- How can you protect your business in a divorce?
25 September 2020
- What is considered domestic violence under the law?
14 September 2020
- Is it possible to challenge a breathalyzer test?
25 August 2020