Alex Rossi is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller. She joined the firm in 2013 and practices in the toxic tort, occupational exposure, and commercial litigation groups. Alex assists in the defense of global energy and petrochemical companies in connection with asbestos exposure claims. She also assists in the representation of major pipeline companies in the expropriation negotiations and litigation.
Alex is listed as a Rising Star in Louisiana Super Lawyers for 2019.
Alex earned her B.S. from Louisiana State University in 2010. She earned her J.D., magna cum laude, from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2013, where she was a member of the Loyola Law Review, Moot Court Board, Order of the Barristers and was a William L. Crowe, Sr. Scholar.
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Occupational Exposure and Toxic Tort Litigation
- 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- Kean Miller LLP
- - Current
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
- Rising Star
- Louisiana Super Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Lousiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- 5th Circuit Provides Bright-line Rule for 30-day Removal Clock After Receipt of Deposition Transcript, Louisiana Law Blog, January 18, 2018
- Alexandra Rossi's Website Profile
- Kean Miller LLP Website
- Louisiana Law Blog
- Comments on Social Media Could be Costly Under HIPAA
14 October 2019
- Patient Phone Calls, To Record or Not to Record?
30 September 2019
- U.S. Third Circuit Rules Pipeline Company’s Eminent Domain Rights Under Natural Gas Act Limited by Sovereign Immunity
26 September 2019
- The Final OT Rules Are Out – Time For Action (Again)!
24 September 2019
- Who You Affiliate with Could Jeopardize Your Medicare Enrollment
16 September 2019
- Ag Lenders and Vendors: The Family Farmer Relief Act of 2019 Opens Chapter 12 Bankruptcy to More Farmers
11 September 2019
- Telemedicine Help is on the Way for Louisiana Patients on Vacay
30 August 2019
- RMP Amendment Rule At Odds with OSHA Review Commission BP Husky Decision
6 August 2019
- 2019 Legislative Session and Other Tax Updates
26 July 2019