Ali combines her experience litigating on behalf of the State of Ohio at the Prosecutor’s Office with her entrepreneurial and marketing background to assist clients in managing and repairing their brand reputation through the removal of defamatory Internet content.
- Communications & Internet Law
- State Bar of Ohio  # 0097391
- Practical Guidance Webinar - Removing Defamatory, Infringing, and Negative Information from the Internet
- Clear Law Institute
- Minc Law
- Minc Law Blog
- How Much Does a DMCA Takedown Notice Cost?
25 September 2020
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions About Internet Defamation Lawsuits
18 September 2020
- One-Star Reviews: What Can I Do & When Can I Sue?
17 September 2020