I am a business and family immigration attorney. Areas of concentration include consular processing, adjustment of status, H1b, PERM, spousal visas, fiancee visas, I-601 waivers, I-212 waivers, J-1 waivers, and similar areas. I am also a registered neutral with the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution.
- Immigration Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fees for most matters. See website for more details.
- Spanish: Spoken
- Alex Halow, Immigration Attorney
- - Current
- Cornell University
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Moot court; moot court board.
- University of Notre Dame
- B.A. | English and Philosophy
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Humanitas (associate editor); contributor to Scholastic Magazine; London Program (Spring 1990); Morrissey Hall Academic Co-Commissioner, 1989 - 1990; Treasurer, English Club, 1990 - 1991
- Registered Neutral
- Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution