Aldo J. Terrazas is an experienced litigator and negotiator with over 25 years of experience. He takes over the worry and eases the anxiety of clients with effective and aggressive representation that inspire confidence. He has argued cases before state and federal courts and he has negotiated the resolution of hundreds of disputes. When only the tenacity of true advocate will do, Mr. Terrazas is the lawyer to call.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Legal Malpractice
Call or email and you will be contacted within a day. The consultation is free of charge. La consulta es gratis. Todos los servicios se prestan en español.
Credit Cards Accepted
All credit cards accepted as well as Zelle, PayPal and other payment apps. Se aceptan todas las tarjetas de crédito, tambien pagos con Zelle, PayPay u otras aplicaciones de pago
Some cases, not all, can be taken without a fee. En algunos casos usted no tiene que pagar honorarios adelantados.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Our office is bi-lingual, English/Spanish. Podemos manejar cualquier tipo de caso en español.
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Terrazas Law
- - Current
- Private Practice. Civil and Criminal litigation, including Immigration. Seasoned professional with substantial experience in all aspects of litigation, negotiation and resolution of cases.
- University of Minnesota Law School