At Alana C. DiCicco Law, we're dedicated to ensuring you are represented in navigating all aspects of your workers' compensation claim - you don't have to go it alone!
Alana has practiced workers' compensation law in Oregon for more than ten years and represented over four hundred clients before the Oregon Workers' Compensation Board. She has also served on the Oregon State Bar Workers' Compensation Executive Committee. She has extensive experience in the complicated area of Oregon's workers' compensation laws.
Alana has been a licensed attorney with the Oregon State Bar since 2007.
Alana has extensive experience in the field of Oregon Workers' Compensation Law. She worked for several large defense workers' compensation law firms before opening her own practice and following her dream of representing injured workers.
Her background as both a defense and claimant's attorney gives her particular insight into managing a successful workers' compensation case. She is dedicated to helping her clients obtain all the benefits they are entitled to under the law.
Alana lives in Portland, Oregon with her husband, son, and daughter. She enjoys helping her clients, painting, reading, and the outdoors.
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
No fee unless you recover!
- English: Spoken, Written
- Alana C. DiCicco Law
- University of Oregon
- J.D. (2007) | Juris Doctor
- University of Oregon
- B.A. (2003) | History
- Honors: cum laude
- Oregon State Bar # 074010
- - Current
- Oregon State Bar Executive Commitee
- Member at Large
- Combined Conditions and Medical Services: The Post-Brown Landscape, 36th Annual Meeting of the Workers’ Compensation Section of the Oregon State Bar 2018, Oregon
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Portland Workers' Compensation Attorney
- Oregon Workers' Compensation Attorney Blog
- Lost Wages Time Loss Checks Late in a Workers' Compensation Claim
8 November 2018
- Does My Employer Have to Offer Me a Job After I Am Injured?
13 August 2018
- Why Is My Claim Non-Disabling?
3 July 2018
- What is an IME and Do I have to Go?
5 June 2018
- Have a Denied Workers' Compensation Claim?
31 May 2018
- Looking for a Workers' Compensation Attorney in Oregon?
30 May 2018
- FAQ About Workers' Comp Benefits
8 September 2017
- Occupational Disease Update
14 August 2017
- When Will I Get My First Time Loss Check?
6 June 2017